Zillow Real Estate [App Store, Free], whose initial release we covered back in late April, has been updated to include several new features including Push Notifications for iPhone OS 3.0. New features include:
- Filtering: Users can now filter their searches by price, number of bedrooms and bathrooms and listing type (for sale, Make Me Move and recently sold homes).
- Saved Searches: Users of the app can save searches based on filters they've applied and the geography in which they are searching.
- Favorites Tab: This additional tab allows users to view their saved searches and favorite homes. Users can edit their favorite homes by tapping this tab.
- Push Notification: If there are new for sale, Make Me Move or recently-sold listings added to one of the user's saved searches, a number badge will appear on the app's icon, indicating new data even if the app isn't currently in use. New results are shown in the favorites tab.
- Saved Favorite Homes: Users can now save individual homes to their list of Zillow favorites and easily access them later on the app.
Zillow Real Estate provides home details, transaction histories, and estimated home values known as "Zestimates" for more than 95% of homes in the United States. Zillow reports that more than 400,000 users have downloaded the free iPhone application in the seven weeks since its introduction.