Night mode is an automatic setting which takes advantage of the new wide-angle camera that's in the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro models. It's equipped with a larger sensor that is able to let in more light, allowing for brighter photos when the light is low.
16" MacBook Pro Now Available
Updates from New York Media Event
Thanks to MacWorld and Engadget for live coverage.
- Upgrades to the 15" and 17" PowerBooks.
- 15" gets a new display with 1440x960 resolution, while the 17" will get 1680x1050. Both will be brighter than previous models and have improved battery life.
- SuperDrives will be standard and all will support Apple's 30" Cinema HD Display
- Prices start at $1,499 for 12", $1,999 for 15" and $2,499 for 17".
- Powerbooks ship today
- PowerMac G5s updated
- Dual core processors, 1MB L2 cache per core, up to 16GB of DDR2 RAM, 1TB of internal storage, PCI Express
- Four new nVidia cards, including the Quadro FX 4500 - all four cards support 30" cinema display
- PowerMac G5 Quad, with dual dual-core processors
- Single CPU dual-core 2.0 GHz version is $1,999; single CPU dual core 2.3Ghz is $2,499; dual CPU dual-core 2.5Ghz is $3,299
- Single CPU PowerMacs shipping now, Quad ships in November
- 23" and 30" cinema displays drop in price, 23" down to $1,299, 30" down to $2,499
- Aperture - post-production software for photographers
- Built for pro photographers, provides end-to-end RAW workflow
- Feature called Stacks allows photos to be grouped together based on the time between shutter clicks
- Full screen workspace, can span multi-image displays
- Multi-image viewer to check images side-by-side, up to 10 at a time
- Standard tools like red-eye reduction; cropping etc. Non-destructive workflow and versioning capabilities
- Aperture is $499 and will ship in November
- Event has finished
- Apple Store has been updated