Apple has updated its Logic Pro X professional audio editing software with the second bug fix update since it was released back in July
. This fix addresses undo commands, graphical issues with the Piano Roll Editor and more.
This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
• Undo commands work as expected after Flex Pitch editing
• The Vintage Electric Piano plug-in now performs correctly at all sample rates
• The Capture Last Take key command no longer erases a MIDI recording
• Double-clicking on a Drummer region now opens or closes the editor
• Addresses a graphic issue where the Piano Roll Editor could display an empty window
This release is recommended for all Logic Pro X customers.
Logic Pro X is available on the Mac App Store for $200
. [Direct Link