Apple today issued an update to its Remote application for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, bringing fixes for a number of bugs.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Includes stability and performance improvements.
- Improves performance using Remote on an iPhone when Bluetooth is enabled.
- Addresses a problem browsing artists with a large number of albums.
- Addresses some issues waking up computers when using Home Sharing.
- Addresses some issues with connecting to an iTunes library or Apple TV when using Home Sharing or a Passcode.
- Addresses some issues with connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
Apple updated its Remote app in late September, bringing native iPad support and several other enhancements.