For businesses looking for an integrated productivity solution with an iPhone component, Marketcircle's recently-updated Daylite can be paired with Daylite Touch [App Store] for on-the-go access. While the iPhone application itself is free to download, a paid license ($49.99 per device per year) is required in order to allow the application to connect to the Daylite Server portion of the productivity package.
Daylite Touch received significant attention at Macworld Expo 2009, winning a "Best of Show" award.
Key features include:
- Home screen: see what's coming up today and tomorrow (appointments, tasks, projects, sales opportunities, and new notifications)
- Shared calendars: schedule multi-user meetings, view your co-worker's calendar, and rotate your iPhone to see your entire week at a glance
- Tasks: delegate tasks to your co-workers and keep track of their status, create subtasks, edit multiple tasks at once, use GTD, and link tasks to contacts, projects, and sales
- Projects: manage and track projects on the go using pipelines and see all linked tasks, appointments, notes, and contacts, all in one place
- Sales opportunities: track new and existing business, collaborate on sales with co-workers back at the office or on the road, then run reports and analyze trends on your Mac
- Contacts: stay in sync with your company's customer information including a rich history of emails, notes, tasks, appointments, projects, and sales opportunities