Daylite Touch received significant attention at Macworld Expo 2009, winning a "Best of Show" award.
Key features include:
- Home screen: see what's coming up today and tomorrow (appointments, tasks, projects, sales opportunities, and new notifications)
- Shared calendars: schedule multi-user meetings, view your co-worker's calendar, and rotate your iPhone to see your entire week at a glance
- Tasks: delegate tasks to your co-workers and keep track of their status, create subtasks, edit multiple tasks at once, use GTD, and link tasks to contacts, projects, and sales
- Projects: manage and track projects on the go using pipelines and see all linked tasks, appointments, notes, and contacts, all in one place
- Sales opportunities: track new and existing business, collaborate on sales with co-workers back at the office or on the road, then run reports and analyze trends on your Mac
- Contacts: stay in sync with your company's customer information including a rich history of emails, notes, tasks, appointments, projects, and sales opportunities