When you pair Powerbeats Pro to your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac or Apple TV, the pairing information is synced across all the devices linked to your iCloud account.
That means if you've already paired your Powerbeats Pro earphones to one of your other devices, then you shouldn't need to go through the process again when it comes to connecting them to your Apple TV.
Of course, if you haven't paired your Powerbeats Pro to any devices yet then you'll need to pair them manually to your Apple TV. The pairing process described below is also useful if you want to connect the fitness-focused earphones to a shared Apple TV, if you're troubleshooting the Powerbeats Pro connection with your own set-top box, or you own a third-generation Apple TV or earlier. Here's how it's done.
Note that to successfully connect, Powerbeats Pro require your Apple TV to be running tvOS 12.2 or later.
How to Pair Powerbeats Pro to Apple TV
- Move close to your Apple TV set-top box, and if you aren't already wearing your Powerbeats Pro, make sure to at least flip the lid open on the charging case.
- On your Apple TV, launch the Settings app.
- Navigate to Remotes and Devices > Bluetooth.
- Select your Powerbeats Pro when they appear in the Other Devices list.
- Click Connect Device to initiate the pairing process. Once complete, your Powerbeats Pro will be connected to your Apple TV and ready to use.
How to Quickly Connect Powerbeats Pro to Apple TV
Now that your AirPods are successfully paired, you can connect them to your Apple TV quickly anytime quickly and easily.
Simply navigate to the Apple TV Home screen, hold the Play/Pause button on your Apple TV Remote, and then select your Powerbeats Pro earphones from the panel list that appears.