Target Reveals Black Friday Plans With Week-Long Sales Starting November 20
We're just one week away from Black Friday, and today Target has decided to share a sneak peek of what shoppers can expect online and in stores next week. This includes the typical range of Black Friday sales, like TVs and streaming devices, as well as a few Apple products.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Target. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Target's Black Friday Schedule
Target's circular this week confirms that most deals will be valid from this Sunday, November 20 through Saturday, November 26 (there are some exceptions with a few deals already going live today). All Target stores will be closed on Thanksgiving day, and will open at varying local times on the morning of Black Friday.
- Sunday, November 20 - Online sales begin
- Thursday, November 24 - Stores closed, online sales continue
- Friday, November 25 - Specific opening hours vary by location
- Saturday, November 26 - Target's Black Friday sales end
Target Black Friday - Deals Start 11/20
Target is offering a wide variety of discounts this season, ranging from video game consoles to kitchen appliances, TVs, Apple products, and more. We've divided up some of the major discount categories in the sections below, and remember that you won't see many of these sale prices until Sunday, November 20.
- Samsung 43-inch UHD 4K Smart TV - $249.99, down from $289.99
- Samsung 50-inch UHD 4K Smart TV - $299.99, down from $349.99
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Crystal HDR UHD TV - $349.99, down from $499.99
- LG 55-inch 4K UHD Smart LED TV - $349.99, down from $429.99
- LG 65-inch 4K UHD Smart LED TV - $449.99, down from $579.99 ($25 Target Gift Card with purchase)
- Samsung 65-inch 4K Crystal HDR UHD Smart TV - $449.99, down from $649.99
- Vizio 65-inch QLED HDR Smart TV - $459.99, down from $719.99 ($25 Target Gift Card with purchase)
- Samsung 70-inch 4K Crystal HDR UHD Smart TV - $549.99, down from $749.99
- TCL 75-inch 4K UHD HDR Roku TV - $629.99, down from $1,299.99
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with 4K - $24.99 (Save $25)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max - $34.99 (Save $20)
- Roku Express HD - $17.99 (Save $12)
- Google Chromecast - $19.99 (Save $10) and get $10 Target Gift Card when you buy 2
- Roku Ultra - $69.99 (Save $30)
Video games are always a popular category for Black Friday sales, and this year is no different at Target. Nintendo's annual Switch and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle has returned in 2022, priced at $299.99 and including a three month Nintendo Online membership. Otherwise you'll find the usual collection of discounted games and accessories.
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope - Get $10 Target Gift Card with purchase
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - $59.99 (Save $40)
- Mario Party Superstars - $29.99 (Save $30)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - $29.99 (Save $30)
- Sonic Frontiers - $39.99 (Save $20)
- Elden Ring - $39.99 (Save $30)
- Horizon: Forbidden West - $39.99 (Save $30)
- PlayStation DualSense - $49.99 (Save $20)
- Xbox Controllers - $44.99 (Save $20)
- Gaming gift cards - BOGO 15 percent off
- Beats Studio Buds - $99.99 (Save $50)
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones - $99.99 (Save $100)
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones - $149.99 (Save $200)
- Powerbeats Pro - $149.99 (Save $100)
- Beats Fit Pro - $179.99 (Save $20)
- Sony Noise Canceling Earbuds - $179.99 (Save $100)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro 2 - $199.99 (Save $30)
- Amazon Blink Mini Security Camera - $29.99 (Save $5) and BOGO Free
- Amazon Blink Wi-Fi Video Doorbell - $34.99 (Save $15)
- Amazon Echo Show 5 - $34.99 (Save $50)
- Amazon Echo Dot 3 - $14.99 (Save $25)
- Ring Video Doorbell - $59.99 (Save $40)
- Google Nest Hub 2nd Gen - $49.99 (Save $50)
In regards to Apple products, you can get up to $300 off an iPhone when you activate a new line, or up to $200 off when you upgrade an existing line. To go with the iPhone deals, Target is offering 25 percent off MagSafe cases and accessories. You can find the rest of the deals listed below.
- Apple Watch Series 7 - $349.99 (save up to $150)
- 9th Gen iPad - $279.99 (Save $50)
- iPad mini - $399.99 (Save $100)
- AirPods Pro 2 - $199.99 (Save $50)
- AirPods 2 - $89.99 (Save $40)
- Apple Gift Card - Spend $100, get $15 Target Gift Card
We're keeping track of all of the season's best Apple-related deals in our Black Friday roundup, so be sure to check back throughout the month for an updated list of all the most notable discounts you'll find for Black Friday 2022.
Top Rated Comments
Don't forget the 5% Target Red Card discount / 5% cash back from Discover Card using ApplePay. That's an extra $10 off.
The idea being… If you spread out the sales over a longer period of time, there is a potential for people to buy more (even if they are pinching their pennies). How will that play out? Well, only the Q4 reports in January will tell us for sure. But, Target started these sales at the end of Q3 2022 and has reported a 50% reduction in profit for that quarter. So, I'm not real confident that this strategy is working.