We've also got some discounts on Apple accessories, including an exclusive discount on iPad, iPhone, and MacBook skins from SkinIt for MacRumors readers.
iPad Air 2
B&H Photo is offering up to $60 off its entire stock of iPad Air 2 models, dropping the price of the entry-level 16GB Wi-Fi only iPad Air 2 to $464. Discounts vary based on model, but the lowest discount is $35 and the highest is $60 off the 128GB Wi-Fi only iPad Air 2.
Best Buy still has a few now-discontinued higher-capacity iPad Air models available at low prices.
- iPad Air Cellular Silver 64GB (AT&T) - $499.99
- iPad Air Cellular Silver 128GB (AT&T) - $599.99
- iPad Air Cellular Space Gray 128GB (AT&T) - $599.99
- iPad Air Cellular Silver 64GB (Verizon) - $566.99
- iPad Air Cellular Space Gray 64GB (Verizon) - $566.99
iPad mini 3
Best Buy is discounting its stock of 16GB iPad mini 3 models by $50, dropping the price on cellular versions to $479.99 and the price of Wi-Fi only versions to $349.99.
iPad mini 2
Best Buy still has a few now-discontinued higher-capacity iPad mini 2 models available at low prices.
- iPad mini 2 Cellular AT&T Silver 64GB - $399.99
- iPad mini 2 Cellular AT&T Space Gray 128GB - $499.99
- iPad mini 2 Cellular AT&T Silver 128GB - $499.99
- iPad mini 2 Cellular Verizon Silver 64GB - $424.99
- iPad mini 2 Cellular Verizon Space Gray 128GB - $566.99
- 21.5-inch 1.4Ghz/8GB/500GB (Best Buy) (B&H Photo) - $999, $100 off
- 21.5-inch 2.7GHz/8GB/1TB (Best Buy) (B&H Photo) - $1,179, $120 off
- 21.5-inch 2.9GHz/8GB/1TB (Adorama) - $1,389, $100 off
- 27-inch 3.2GHz/8GB/1TB (Adorama) - $1,689, $110 off
- 27-inch 3.4GHz/8GB/1TB (Adorama) (B&H Photo) - $1,794, $205 off
- 27-inch 3.5Ghz/8GB/1TB Retina iMac (Adorama) (B&H Photo) (MacMall) - $2,349, $150 off
- 11-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/128GB (B&H Photo) (Adorama) - $819, $50 off
- 11-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/256GB (B&H Photo) (Adorama) - $999, $100 off
- 13-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/128GB (B&H Photo (Adorama) - $919, $80 off
- 13-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/256GB (B&H Photo) (Adorama) - $1,099, $100 off
Retina Macbook Pro
- 13-inch 2.6GHz/8GB/128GB (Adorama) (B&H Photo) - $1,189, $100 off
- 13-inch 2.6GHz/8GB/256GB (B&H Photo) (Adorama) - $1,399, $100 off
- 13-inch 2.8GHz/8GB/512GB (Adorama) (B&H Photo) - $1,599, $200 off
- 15-inch 2.2GHz/16GB/256GB (Best Buy) (Adorama) (B&H Photo) - $1,799.99, $200 off
- 15-inch 2.5GHz/16GB/512GB - (Best Buy) (Adorama) (B&H Photo) - $2,249.99, $200 off
There are quite a few apps that are on sale at discounted prices or available for free for a limited time. We'll highlight a few here, but make sure to check out our sister site AppShopper for a complete list.
Calcbot, which just got an update, is currently available for free. Gunship X, normally $0.99, is free this week. Tactical game Frozen Synapse, normally priced at $9.99, is also free.
Duet Game is available for free this week as Apple's App of the Week pick. It's regularly priced at $2.99.
Groupon is selling a 3.3-foot Lightning cable plus a 5-watt power adapter for $14.99, down from the regular combined price of $38. The site also has the leather iPad Smart Cover for iPad 2, 3, and 4 for $12.99, down from $69. Woot is selling the Sony portable Bluetooth dock for $129.99, down from $249.
The JBL OnBeat Mini Speaker Dock for iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus and iPad is available for $39.99 from Groupon, an 80 percent discount off its regular price. Woot is selling the Mophie Juice Pack Helium cases for the iPhone 5/5s for $29.99, down from the regular price of $79.95. LivingSocial is selling the Speck CandyShell Grip case for iPad mini for $14.99, down from $44.95.
The Jawbone Big Jambox is available for $187.99 from Woot, down from its regular price of $299. The Ion iCade Arcade Bluetooth cabinet is available for $79.99 from Amazon, $55 off its regular price of $129.99.
SkinIt, a site that makes custom skins for a wide range of devices from the iPhone to the MacBook, is offering a special deal buy one get one 50 percent off deal for MacRumors readers. With the code MACRUMORS, you can get 50% off a second skin after purchasing one skin.
MacMall is offering discounts on several monitors. The 32-inch Acer B326HK 4K monitor is available for $879.99, $120 off. The ASUS Professional Graphics 27" WQHD 2560 x 1440 LED-Backlit PLS Monitor is available for $439.97, $270 off. The Dell 27" Ultra HD 4K Monitor is available for $579.99, $120 off.
MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors.