One of the new audio features is Wide Spectrum mode. This microphone mode brings every single sound into your call, making it ideal for when you want the other person to hear everything that's happening in the space you're in.
Here's how to enable it on iPhones and iPads running iOS 15.
- Launch the FaceTime app and initiate a video call.
- Open Control Center with a diagonal swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen.
- Tap the Mic Mode button, top-right.
- Tap Wide Spectrum to enable it.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to dismiss Control Center and return to the call.
To disable Wide Spectrum and use Standard or Voice Isolation mode, simply repeat the above steps and choose one of the different options in the last menu.