FaceTime is great for when you want to stay in touch with friends and family using your Apple devices, but it's also pretty good at dealing with contacts that you don't want to hear from.
If you've blocked people from calling you on FaceTime and you want to see a list of their numbers, you can do so by following the steps below. The first set of steps are for iOS devices, while the second relate to FaceTime on Mac.
- Launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap Phone.
- Tap Blocked Contacts.
- You should see the numbers you blocked in the Blocked list.
How to Check Blocked FaceTime Numbers on Mac
- Launch the FaceTime app from your Mac's Applications folder.
- Select FaceTime -> Preferences from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Click the Blocked tab.
You'll be able to review a list of all blocked numbers.