When an app is transferred from one developer to another (in the case of an acquisition, for example) all ratings and reviews are transferred as well, with no impact on end users. Apps can be transferred by accessing the App Summary page on iTunes Connect as long as the following rules are met:
- Your account is activeThe app transfer process is outlined in a video tutorial on iTunes Connect and more information about the process can be found on the iTunes Connect FAQ.
- You have accepted the most current version of your contracts
- Your app has at least one approved version
- Your app is in the Ready for Sale, Invalid Binary, Rejected, Developer Rejected, or Developer Removed from Sale state
- Any associated In-App Purchases are in the Ready to Submit, Ready for Sale, Rejected, Developer Removed from Sale or Approved state
- You know the Apple ID of the recipient’s Team Agent and their Team ID.