Meanwhile, sister site AppShopper.com, which tracks all App Store sales and updates, has updated their iOS App with a number of new features, including App Store ratings, and links to 3rd party reviews.
- Top 200 rankings
- App Ratings
- Links to 3rd party app reviews
- Automatically loads apps when scrolling to the bottom of a list
- New filters for search
- Email notification settings
- Disable push notifications during certain times of the day
- In-app AppShopper account registration
- Share an app’s info via Twitter, Facebook, email and more
- Various bug fixes
The AppShopper app is available for free in the App Store [Link].