In addition to today's update to GarageBand for iPad, Apple has also pushed out an update to iMovie for iOS devices [App Store], bringing several improvements and enhancements.
What's New in Version 1.2.1iMovie for iOS debuted nearly a year ago for the iPhone 4, with support for the fourth-generation iPod touch being added last September at that device's launch. The app's compatibility was expanded yet again in March of this year when the iPad was added.
- Audio plays from your HDTV when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
- Video plays full screen from Marquee to your HDTV when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
- Resolves some cases of missing media in projects.
- Provides more accurate clip grouping by date in Video browser.
- Fixes an issue where a project's background music would not fade in or out.
- Additional performance and reliability improvements.