iMovie for iOS Gains Audio and Video Output Improvements and Other Enhancements
In addition to today's update to GarageBand for iPad, Apple has also pushed out an update to iMovie for iOS devices [App Store], bringing several improvements and enhancements.
What's New in Version 1.2.1iMovie for iOS debuted nearly a year ago for the iPhone 4, with support for the fourth-generation iPod touch being added last September at that device's launch. The app's compatibility was expanded yet again in March of this year when the iPad was added.
- Audio plays from your HDTV when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
- Video plays full screen from Marquee to your HDTV when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
- Resolves some cases of missing media in projects.
- Provides more accurate clip grouping by date in Video browser.
- Fixes an issue where a project's background music would not fade in or out.
- Additional performance and reliability improvements.