Apple Releases Two New iPhone Ads: 'Share' and 'Travel'
Share: Focuses on the iPhone's ability to easily share data and engage in multiplayer gaming.
- Mover [App Store, Free] - allows users to share photos, text clippings, and other data with nearby iPhones by a simple flick of the finger.
- Bump [App Store, Free] - allows users to swap photos and contacts by bumping iPhones together.
- Scrabble [App Store, $4.99] - allows users to play the classic word game head-to-head via Wi-Fi or Facebook.
Travel: Demonstrates the iPhone's utility when traveling, highlighting a trip to Paris as an example to tie the three featured apps together.
- Rick Steves' Historic Paris Walk [App Store, $4.99] - provides users with an interactive, multimedia guided tour of historic Paris sites.
- Paris Metro 09 [App Store, $4.99] - offers an interactive map and route planner for major transportation systems in Paris.
- Postman [App Store, $0.99] - enables users to create custom digital postcards using their own photos or Google Maps photos, custom text, and themes, and send the postcards to others via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and other services.